corrupted phone database

Richard Stueven gak at gakbox.Corp.Sun.COM
Fri Feb 1 01:33:03 AEST 1991

In article <170 at ureka.UUCP>, charlie at ureka.UUCP (charlie crassi) writes:

>I would like to know if anyone has found a way to recover the lost file
>.phdir when the phone manager crashes with the database open.

Check your /lost+found directory.  If your machine behaves like mine,
you'll find a number of copies of .phdir files there...just decide
which one you need and copy it back to the appropriate directory.

have fun

gak

**    Richard Stueven           attmail!gak               gak at sun.com       **
**               Monday is a work day, Tuesday's much the same              **
**           Wednesday comes and goes away, Thursday's back again - Madness **
**                  Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew!                    **