".GIF" files

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Tue Feb 26 07:08:28 AEST 1991

I'm curious ...

Is there a way to SCAN pictures (via your typical scanner) into the 3B1?

I'm interested in scanning some photos, etc... and in turn creating
GIF files...

Please let me know if it's possible.  I assume too that it would require
special software to do this... wonder if any has been written?

Thanks!

Forrie
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morywn.UUCP