3B1 Device Driver Dev. Guide update

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Sat Feb 2 07:40:51 AEST 1991

A quick summary of this article:
	we're typing the 3b1 device driver development guide in.
	we want publicly-accessible unix-pc archives to put the document on.
	I'd like to get in contact with Thad.
	Don't send requests for this yet.

In article <924 at hico2.UUCP>, I write:

> I'm willing to type it in . . . .  also willing to co-ordinate a combination
> of the pieces, and that will be completed quicker.

Alan Lundin and I have been typing away at this.  He's finished his half,
and I'm pretty close to finishing my half.
All we have to do is fix up the versions, check spelling, typing, proofread,
etc., so I'd estimate that this will be available within a week.

Alan thinks we may be able to get this into Tex or other formats
pretty easily.

*I* don't have a great printer, but if somebody does,
we could send the resulting document to them.
(actually, I forgot to ask Alan what he's got. . . .)

This thing will be too big to post (at least in my opinion),
and so I'd like to put it in the osu-cis archive,
rather than posting or mailing it.  Is anybody out there
running any other publicly-accessible unix-pc archives that
we could put this stuff on?

I'd send it out to Thad, but how do you reach him these days?

                               Kris A. Kugel
                             ( 908 ) 842-2707
                      uunet!tsdiag.ccur.com!hico2!kak
                        {daver,ditka,zorch}!hico2!kak
                      internet: kak at hico2.westmark.com

                  Crazy Saddam, his prices are HUS-SEIN!!!!