3B1 680X0 daughter boards (Posted from Thad)

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Wed Feb 13 10:34:29 AEST 1991

Please excuse this message, but I have learned the hard way that
NOONE can seem to send email to THAD, so I will do it HERE>

Thad:

You mentioned a short while back something regarding Daughter Boards,
etc, that Motorola was using to upgrade their 68000 chips.  Could you
send me email and elabortate on the problems they had... and the problems
with porting these things to the 3b1?  Also, the necessary changes that
would need to be made to the KERNEL to allow this to take place.

And if your REAL adventurous, send me a VALID email address!  ::chuckle:: :)

Thanks!

Forrie
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morywn.UUCP