Conferencing Software for Unix

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Wed Jan 30 06:19:26 AEST 1991

I am looking for some really decent multi-user conferencing
programs out there.  I haven't been really impressed with what
I have seen so far, so I figured I would turn to the net for
some suggestions/solutions/answers...

Ideally, if anyone is familiar, I am trying to find something
that will emulate the conferencing system that runs on
Dartmouth College's system (D1).  It's written in PL/1, unfortunately,
so there's no portability with code.  Preferably I am aiming to get
something like this to begin working on a 3B1, then move to the
mainframe level...

Any help?  Thanks!

 uunet!eci!morwyn!root