The Best Of unix-pc.sources?

Ken Staggers staggers at casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Mon Jan 28 05:01:40 AEST 1991

WOW...it's about time!  Now that unix-pc info is part of the comp
hierarchy, my old school St John Fisher can receive it!

How about posting in comp.sources.3b1 some of the "best" or "must-have"
sources for the unix-pc so that those who are brand new to the group
(and those WITHOUT ftp access..or dial-out AT&T long distance modem
permission) can be on the same level as everyone else....

And of course, where is that FAQ?

--Ken (The Travelin' Fool)
  staggers at casbah.acns.nwu.edu

p.s. Hmmm...seems I can't post to comp.sources.3b1 yet....oh well...