request for fan replacement info

Bruce L. Stewart bruce at chumley.UUCP
Tue Jan 29 08:27:47 AEST 1991

Hello, netlanders!

I'm faced with the prospect of replacing the fan in my 3b1, since it failed
recently and will not start reliably on power-up.  I've read the FAQ on the
topic, and know that I can replace the stock fan with a 120 VAC fan from
Radio Shack.  However, I'd appreciate any instructions, helpful hints,
words of advice/warning etc. from anyone who has performed this operation.
I'd rather start with as much information as possible, rather than having
to find it all out myself.  If there is sufficient interest, I'd be happy
to post a summary to the net.

ADVTHANKSANCE.

-bruce stewart

--