AT&T 7300's (and various pieces thereof) for sale

Pat Barron pat at orac.pgh.pa.us
Tue Jan 29 15:08:47 AEST 1991

Available for sale:  Several AT&T 7300 (3b1) systems, one with 512K memory
on motherboard, others with 2 meg of memory on the motherboard.  Some have
67 megabyte disk drives, others have 40 megabyte drives.  All have version
3.51 Unix installed.  Also, one 2 meg motherboard with 1 meg RAM installed.
Some manuals and shrink-wrapped 3.51 system software available.

If you'd like to make an offer on any of this equipment, please contact
Vince Calkins at (215) 622-1478; leave a message if no one home (the answering
machine will say "Westphal residence" - don't let that confuse you).  Please
don't contact me, as I have no further information.