Whither unix-pc.test? (was: New 3b1 newsgroups)

Mark H. Weber markw at gvlf8-e.gvl.unisys.com
Sat Jan 26 15:25:22 AEST 1991

markw at gvlf8-e.gvl.unisys.com () writes:

>If you are running Bnews, add these to your /usr/lib/news/aliases file:
>
>unix-pc.test                    comp.sys.3b1

A better choice might be to alias unix-pc.test to misc.test. If we're
moving to the mainstream hierarchy, why not use the mainstream test group?

Also, do you really want to see those wonderful blanket test messages (the
ones that are cross-posted to all possible test groups) in comp.sys.3b1?

--
  Mark H. Weber                   | Internet: markw at GVL.Unisys.COM
  Unisys - Great Valley Labs      |     UUCP: ...!uunet!cbmvax!gvlv2!markw