addendum to help needed with printer hookup on 7300

Jennifer Quirin quirin at infiniti.ece.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 27 06:45:49 AEST 1991

WHen I posted last night asking for help on hooking a Riteman to the
7300, I was missing some information which I found this morning.

Model:  Inforunner Riteman Blue Plus
compatible with Epson RX & MX 80 FT

I tried to call AT&T tech support and they told me to call Inforunner if
none of the Epson choices on the printer setup menu worked.  I tried to call
Inforunner and found out that they have either (a) gone out of business, or
(b) disappeared with no forwarding phone number or address.  Great.

As before, pinouts would be greatly appreciated for the 7300 parallel port.

Thanks!!!  Please write to me personally instead of posting.

jen

|Jennifer Quirin                         Carnegie Mellon, ECE/math class of 91|
|quirin@{cs,ece,andrew}.cmu.edu          <= internet                          |
|known_world!harvard!andrew.cmu.edu!jq07 <= uucp                              |
|Opinions expressed herein are not CMU's, and are probably not even mine,     |
|since I am not really posting; I am not even really in Pittsburgh anymore.   |