fan speedup-power supply question

Steve Urich beyo at beyonet.UUCP
Sun Jun 16 03:32:04 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun14.034234.17406 at ceilidh.beartrack.com> dnichols at ceilidh.beartrack.com (DoN Nichols) writes:

>	Unfortunately, the Tech. Ref. Manual does not contain schematics of
>the power supply.  That was a unit supplied by a different manufacturer, so

	<*> Unbelievable! What about the UNIX-PC Service Manual OC: 582-602-030?

>there were no released schematics, and perhaps none available to Convergent.

	<*> The Power Supplys were made by Power Systems Inc. Anyone know if
	    they are still in business?

	The only thing that I'm worried about is that CRB101 component. I'll
	take a  "CET" guess and say that its the bridge rectifier location.
	For one of the higher voltages?

	The rest look pretty easy to get!

						Steve Urich
						WB3FTP