CONN FAILED (DEVICE LOCKED) - HDB

Richard Stueven gak at gakbox.Corp.Sun.COM
Fri Jun 21 06:33:27 AEST 1991

I forgot to mention in my previous article that I run "uuunlock" regularly via
cron.  The solution for Brian might be to have cron run "uuunlock" one minute
before it runs uudaemon.poll.

--
I guess there's some things          |      Seems like the more I think I know
I'm not meant to understand          |                 The more I find I don't