Sendmail 5.65+IDA on 3b1

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Sun Jun 2 09:12:59 AEST 1991

Has anyone out there had any luck getting the new sendmail
compiled on the 3b1?  I have the src, but noticed that it
wants things like syslog which the 3b1 doesn't have.  Syslog
is required if you want sendmail to do any logging at all.  This
src also is the 'cured' src without the ethernet bugs (supposedly).

If someone might be able to assist me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Forrie
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   (a reliable path here someday)   |forrie at morwyn.UUCP