Priam 519 possible group buy

Elliot Dierksen elliot at alfred.UUCP
Sun Jun 9 07:59:41 AEST 1991

I received a flyer in the mail the other day from CSC (Corporate Systems
Center 408-737-7312) which said they were liquidating some Priam 519's. The
price is $595 @ quantity one and $495 @ quantity 10. If there is enough
interest, I will coordinate a group buy to get the lower price. E-mail
(preferably) or call me if you are interested.

EBD
--
Elliot Dierksen    "Religion & Sex are Powerplays.  Manipulate the people for
                    Money they pay.  Selling Skin, Selling God.  The Numbers