Combo board Jumpers?

Joseph V Schwarz jschwarz at csd4.csd.uwm.edu
Fri Jun 21 13:08:29 AEST 1991

I recently purchased a RAM/combo board , and it came without documentation.
I bought it unpopulated, because I have enough RAM chips to fill it. I would
like to know if the three jumpers on the board (w1, w2, w3) need to be set
in any way. Currently w1 and w2 are capped, and w3 is not.

Also, do I have to install anything besides the software for it? I am
running 3.51 OS with Fix Disk 2.0 (3.51m kernel).

I would like to find out what needs to be done before I go and mangle my
system up! :-)

Thanks to one and all-
Joe