help me publish good upgrade plans

kevin.lyons kal at cbnewsj.att.com
Sat Jun 15 14:44:54 AEST 1991

David Thomas asked whether anyone would object to housing
piggy-backed dual hard disks in an external box as an
alternative to housing them inside the UNIX PC case.

Not me.  I've seen several people who HAD to go the external
box route when they wanted to move up to a larger capacity
hard disk from a 20 (or 10, even) half height hard disk, and
the easiest hard disks to find were full height.  Exposed
ribbon cables sometimes give me the willies, but a good solid
housing should be okay.

Kevin