looking for combo board or two

David B. Thomas dt at yenta.alb.nm.us
Wed Jun 12 03:39:35 AEST 1991

heess at parc.xerox.com (Brian L. Heess) writes:

>I would like to know if anyone has some boards, or knows where I could find some at a reasonable price.

Try Computer Horizons.  They deal in new/used 3b1 stuff, and they do have a
decent amount of stuff.  Their number is 1-800-227-2362 or from within
614-land, 1-614-847-0400.  Ask for Vicki and tell her I sent you :^)

I'm posting this so everyone will know where 3b1 goodies can still be found.

						little david

disclaimer: I have nothing to gain by posting this, other than Vicki naming
her first child after me.
--
Unix is not your mother.