XINU now available for 3B1

thad at btr.btr.com thad at btr.btr.com
Thu Jun 13 21:52:00 AEST 1991

The following item just appeared in comp.archives.  Since I don't recall
having seen any prior mention of it here in comp.sys.3b1, I've reposted it.

Anyone know what this means?  Mt. Xinu sources for the 3B1???  (And, yes,
I know that ``Mt. Xinu'' is ``UNIX (tm)'' reversed end-for-end :-)

Thad Floryan [ thad at btr.com (OR) {decwrl, mips, fernwood}!btr!thad ]

-------------------- begin enclosure