vfprintf

Amir Sadr amir at ms.uky.edu
Fri Jun 7 14:26:40 AEST 1991

In article <2968 at public.BTR.COM> thad at public.BTR.COM (Thaddeus P. Floryan) writes:
>In article <1991Jun6.030111.6761 at ms.uky.edu> amir at ms.uky.edu (Amir Sadr) writes:
>>I am trying to compile the TeX previewer which I recently got from the OSU
>>UNIXpc archives and I am having difficulties.  The program uses vfprintf()
>>which is not in any of the libraries on 3.51 software.
>>[...]
>
>I disagree.  vfprintf() is in the normal library; it is NOT in the shared lib.

You are absolutely right.  I realized this after looking around more
carefully and in fact the makefile that was packed with tex3b1 has a
a rule in it that extracts vfprintf from the archive.  It was commented
out and I really didn't bother to look at the make carefully either.
Thanks again to all who sent mail and/or responded.  The program has
since been compiled.

P.S.  Now, can anyone point me to a good site that has decent fonts?
- Amir Sadr,  Dept. of Computer Science          amir at ms.uky.edu
- University of Kentucky                         amir at UKMA.BITNET
- Lexington,  KY 40506-0027                      [rutgers,uunet]!ukma!amir