Combo Card software needed!

Ben Scott bscott at isis.cs.du.edu
Thu Jun 20 01:13:38 AEST 1991

Howdy, all.  I have a 7300 with an apparently broken serial port.  Anyway, I
finally have managed to get hold of a Combo card for it (from that Computer
Horizons deal) and have installed it, but the manual claims I need some kind
of driver software for it which was not included in the box.  I am looking
for local sources for such a disk but should they turn up empty I'm also
posting here - if anyone out there would be willing to send me the driver
software for the "EIA/RAM" combo card (I'd pay for the disk, shipping, a bit
for your time, etc.) please send me an Email message (I'm not really keeping
up on this group yet) and if I can't find someone close by, we can talk.

Thanks!  And be warned... once I get working serial ports on my UnixPC, I'm
going to start USING it... and that will generate a lot more questions from
me cluttering up this group, no doubt!

.                          <<<<Infinite K>>>>

--
|Ben Scott, professional goof-off and consultant at The Raster Image, Denver|
|Internet bscott at isis.cs.du.edu, or call the Arvada 68K BBS at (303)424-6208|