nethack3p10 on unixpc/3b1/7300

rew wilber at alice.att.com
Fri Jun 28 10:17:37 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun26.220457.11464 at yenta.alb.nm.us> dt at yenta.alb.nm.us (David B. Thomas) writes:
>I've already gotten mine to work.  I used stock everything ...
>The trick to getting it to make was defining STUPID_CPP.
>
>					little david

I didn't have any problems.  I used GNU C.  I recommend to everyone that
you use GNU cpp even with the stock C compiler.  (A simple mod to the source
prevents it from defining __STDC__.)  You will never see "too many
defines" again.

While you're poking around in your favorite archive site, get berkeley yacc,
too.  You will never see "too many nonterminals" again.

Bob Wilber