Memory expansion, VOICE POWER, etc ...

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Fri Jun 28 00:13:54 AEST 1991

I'm looking to expand my 3b1 to have 4 meg of RAM (instead of 2 meg), and
also am interested in getting the VOICE POWER card and related software...

Hopefully by now some of these things won't be so expensive...  but I'd like
to see some offers, etc.  (maybe we can work it out in trade? ha ha)

Please email me.

Thanks,

Forrie
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   (a reliable path here someday)   |forrie at morwyn.UUCP