MGR problem solved

Scott Ballantyne sdb%hotmomma at uunet.uu.net
Wed Jun 5 14:41:26 AEST 1991

Thanks to all those who responded about my MGR problem. The consensus
was that I should load pty.o before kbd.o, but I was doing that.

The problem turned out to be an old entry for an old pty driver in
/etc/master. Using masterupd to add a few entry points solved the
problem.

MGR is terrific -- much better than the native windowing environment.
If you are thinking about upgrading your 3B1, stop thinking and get to
it.

sdb
--
{sdb%hotmomma at uunet.uu.net | hotmomma!sdb at uunet.uu.net | uunet!hotmomma!sdb}
"A hacker is a machine for turning caffeine into programs"