Priam 519 Group Buy Update

Elliot Dierksen ebd at candi.att.com
Thu Jun 13 01:55:12 AEST 1991

As of today, I have confirmed interest/checks in the mail for 8 drives.

Status			Name		E-mail				Number
Interested		Will Rose	cwr at pnet01.cts.com		1
Confirmed		Michel Adam	adam at cs.ualberta.ca		2
Confirmed		Gordon Zaft	zaft at suned1.nswses.navy.mil	1
Check Mailed		Steve Urich	beyo at beyonet.UUCP		1
Check Mailed		Howard Motteler	motteler at umbc4.umbc.edu		2
Confirmed		Elliot Dierksen	ebd at candi.att.com		1

This gives me 8 drives confirmed. If you are on my list and anything is
wrong, please let me know. If you have confirmed and have not sent me a check
(Bank check, $525 each), please do so ASAP. I would like to place the order
on Friday to be sure we can get the drives. Here is where to send checks
again:

If the letter must be signed for, send it to my office:
Elliot Dierksen
AT&T
850 Trafalgar Court
Room 4M26
Maitland, FL  32751

Home:
Elliot Dierksen
4951 Lacaya Way
Orlando, FL  32808-1654
--
Elliot Dierksen        "It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."
                        --  "This is Spinal Tap"