keyboard

Thaddeus P. Floryan thad at public.BTR.COM
Thu Jun 20 15:12:36 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun19.160515 at IASTATE.EDU> spam at IASTATE.EDU (Begley Michael L) writes:
>well, I seem to have lost the keyboard to my 3b1 during a recent move.
>I don't know how I did it, but it's gone.  Anyway, anyone have an extra
>keyboard they were willing to 'sell for a song' to a standard starving-
>college-student...?

Weird Stuff warehouse has (essentially) brand new keyboards for $10 each
last time I checked.  They can take phone orders and ship anywhere in the
world; contact them at:

	Weird Stuff Warehouse
	1190 Kern Avenue
	Sunnyvale CA  94086

	(408) 746-1100    (FAX: (408) 746-1111)

[Yes, they've moved from Milpitas CA]

Also, one member of our UNIX Users' Group mentioned during a phone conversation
last week that a colleague of his has some several hundred brand new UNIXPC
keyboards and mice ...in Sacramento CA.  "Someone" will have to pay for the
shipment, etc. of those if there's any interest in distributing them.  I'm
120% occupied with work presently and haven't ANY time to organize a group
buy (whatever), but if you want to call Manfred Frey at any of the numbers
(408) 926-9249 or (408) 926-3090 perhaps something can be arranged; I have
the impression it's "all or nothing" regarding that lot of keyboards and mice.
If you call Manfred, mention that I mentioned this; he has a UUCP account
at portal (perhaps Manfred_Frey at cup.portal.com ??) if you wish to try email.

Thad Floryan [ thad at btr.com (OR) {decwrl, mips, fernwood}!btr!thad ]