Need masterupd command for kbd (capsctrl) lddrv

andrew.d.hay mvadh at cbnews.cb.att.com
Thu Jun 13 20:54:29 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun12.192328.10033 at cbnewsd.att.com> buche at cbnewsd.att.com (charles.m.buche) writes:
"Does anyone know the proper incantation to give masterupd to
"update the /etc/master file to include the kbd driver which
"swaps the <CTRL> and <CAPS LOCK> keys??  I have the driver,
"but during a recent re-format I lost the /etc/master file.
"I have reconstructed most of /etc/master, but need the
"command to re-add the kbd driver.

if you're running 3.51m (fixdisk 2), there's a boot utility which
pokes the kernel that you can run.  it's available on osu-cis.
--
Ragged Individualist	| 			JAAAAAAANE!		       |