keyboard

Begley Michael L spam at iastate.edu
Thu Jun 20 16:13:55 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun20.035857.25926 at umbc3.umbc.edu> motteler at umbc4.umbc.edu (Howard E. Motteler) writes:
>Michael Begley writes:
>>well, I seem to have lost the keyboard to my 3b1 during a recent move.
                       ^^^^

>Some keyboards are fixable.  I've seen 2 older 7300 keyboards

[ ... ] (some good advice on how to fix a keyboard)

lost.  as in gone.  without a trace (not even a circuit trace!)  I haven't
seen it since I packed up all my computers.

Oh well.  Again my plea goes out...has anyone got an extra keyboard they can
sell me...?  Then I can think about scrapping that 20meg 80ms drive, and
upgrading to 4 megs....and have a *real* machine...

thanks...
-mike begley
spam at iastate.edu