Sockets?

John 'Fritz' Lowrey jlowrey at skat.usc.edu
Tue Jun 11 18:44:10 AEST 1991

A quick question to my fellow travelers,
	Does the Unix PC operating system support the 'sockets' inter-process
communication facility?  I understand that this is primarily a feature of BSD
unix, but our little OS is a bit of a mutt |-}.
	I ask because I would like to try to implement the FSF 'screen'
utilities which anticipate these capabilities.  BTW: I am running 3.51m on a
7300 if it makes any difference.

						Later,
						Fritz (jlowrey at skat.usc.edu)

--
                                        J. "Fritz" Lowrey
Transcend the Bullshit                  USC Computer Consulting
					Internet: jlowrey at usc.edu
					UUCP:     !uunet!usc!jlowrey