19.2K on a 3b1

Edward M. Markowski emm at iczer-1.UUCP
Fri Mar 29 12:47:03 AEST 1991

In article <20068 at brahms.udel.edu> almquist at brahms.udel.edu (Squish) writes:
>Everyone keeps talking about 19.2k - I haven't seen anything about 38.4k.
>Some of the manuals I've got hint at the perhaps possibility of 38.4k.  Am
>I reading the manual upside down or does someone there know more about this?

No you are not reading the manuals upside down, they do talk about 38.4K.
The system header files even comment about it, but it seems that 38.4K
is not supported in the kernel.  It looks that it is there like the 2400
baud stuff for the modem, expansion(sp?) room for future models.

Edward M. Markowski -- iczer-1 Administrator

                                 ...the garage is flooded from the sprinkler.
VOICE : (201) 478-6052           It also left a man's decapitated body, lying
UUCP  : ..!uunet!iczer-1!emm     on the floor next to his own severed head.
 -or- : ..!tronsbox!iczer-1!emm  A head which at this time has no name.