FOR SALE: AT&T 3B1 Computer

lionel.g.lynch lgl at cbnewsl.att.com
Sat Mar 2 06:18:09 AEST 1991

I have an AT&T 3B1  -- FOR SALE --

The system includes:
	2MB memory
	AT&T UnixPC software SVR351
	360K floppy.

Not included:
	One 40MB Hard DRIVE. The drive was removed to be "recovered"
	and in the process, the "recovery" experts went OUT OF BUSINESS!
	(sadly to say, they still have my disk!)

There are many of you out there that would chuck the disk anyway and
replace it with a larger (67MB?) variety. This is an opportunity
to do so at a reduced cost.

Included with the machine is the original software and MANUALS
which include the development set and all the rest.

Anyone interested? Asking $650.00 or best offer for the entire package.
Send email to:
	attmail!lionel
		-or-
	!att!docs!lgl