19.2K on a 3b1

David B. Thomas dt at yenta.alb.nm.us
Wed Mar 27 16:19:06 AEST 1991

I haven't been nearly as thorough as Thad, so I can only speak for myself,
but I have had my builtin serial port connected to a telebit locked at
19.2k for months, and the transfer rate is (lemme look!) typically around
900 cps both ways.  I get a feed and I give a feed, so that's a lot of data
moving both ways.

Now maybe it'll quit working tomorrow, but anyway it's working right now.
That's with HDB uucico by the way.  I haven't tried to move significant
amounts of data through the port in any other way.

						little david
--
Bottom of stack = 0x40000
Stack pointer   = 0x3fffe