3b1 kernel source (was Re: Port of MINIX..)

Mariusz Stanczak Mariusz at fbits.ttank.com
Mon Mar 18 18:51:29 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar17.203320.9057 at yenta.alb.nm.us>, dt at yenta.alb.nm.us (David B. Thomas) writes:
> I think it's an excellent idea, and I'd be willing to help out by
> forking over real dough.  Maybe if there are enough of us interested,

	Excellent idea... yes, but possible... hmm.  But if it could
    materialize (that is if somebody would be able to make it happen,
    and the legalities could be overcomed), I'd support it with cash,
    though development time would be harder to come by.

    Just raising my hand,

    -Mariusz
INET: Mariusz at fbits.ttank.com
CIS : 71601.2430 at compuserve.com
UUCP: ..!uunet!zardoz!ttank!fbits!Mariusz