Solution to a Different boot problem...

Brent Burton n138ct at tamuts.tamu.edu
Sat Mar 2 06:42:19 AEST 1991

Sorry for the excessive use (certainly not a waste IMO) of bandwidth.

I removed the power supply board and pins 17 and 18 had broken solder
joints (they really didn't have much solder at all).  FIVE other pins had
cracked joints but they weren't broken yet.

I resoldered all the pins, checked the rest of the power supply's joints,
and started it up.

The system has been turned on and off several times and it has never failed.
It is currently running happily.