Binaries needed

Aaron Sherman asherman at dino.cpe.ulowell.edu
Thu Mar 14 09:23:34 AEST 1991

Sorry I didn't make myself clear.

I need the binaries for GNU EMACS because I want to write the code at home.
I can then mail (uucp) it off to where it has to go (I say this, as I got
some replies about the fact that if I was developing code, I must have the
development package, and thus MUST have vi).

			-AJS
--
| asherman at dino.cpe.ulowell.edu	or	asherman%cpe at swan.ulowell.edu    or  |
|                  {backbone}!ulowell!ul-cpe!asherman                        |