need ms macros

Andy Fyfe andy at cs.caltech.edu
Tue Mar 19 14:45:34 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar17.181939.14142 at ceilidh.beartrack.com> dnichols at ceilidh.beartrack.com (DoN Nichols) writes:
>	Sorry!  But if/when you try groff, the ms macros need to either be
>renamed, or to be called as -mgs.  They are in /usr/local/lib/groff/tmac as
>tmac.gs, and should be renamed as tmac.s to work.
>If you're close enough to make an
>exchange of floppys practical, I could give you the binarys for groff, or
>you could get them from osu-cis.  (I remember a posting that someone had put
>groff binaries there.)

Binaries for groff (current version 1.01) can be found in the directory
pub/3b1 on csvax.cs.caltech.edu.  Other goodies are there too.

On most other machines one finds ms macros, and the alternate naming
for the GNU version allows for both to easily exist.  On the 3b1 one
might as well make tmac.s a link to tmac.gs.

Andy Fyfe					andy at cs.caltech.edu