AT&T 3B1 for sale

Dave Glowacki dglo at ADS.COM
Tue Mar 19 10:54:31 AEST 1991

Now you can have your very own Unix system!  Just imagine, an entire
67 meg of disk and 2 whole meg of memory to do with as you wish!
And to top it all off, a 68010 and a bunch of other silicon to
control it all!

Plus, if you act *right now*, a genuine copy of System V release 2
and loads of other software, all installed on the disk for you!

But wait, there's more!  A bunch of manuals designed specifically
to complement the software in your new computer!

And as if *that* weren't enough, there are copies of the OS and
utilities on good old 5 1/4" floppies.

And as a special treat, I'll throw in every other 5 1/4" floppy
I have laying around the house!

You'd expect to pay thousands of dollars for a deal like this,
but I'm offering it to you for the low, low price of $850.
That's right, $850.

"But Dave," you're probably saying to yourself, "why are you selling
this wonderful machine?  Are you insane?"  And the answers are, of
course, "I bought a Mac IIci." and "Yes."

If you'd like to take advantage of my insanity, though, just send me
some e-mail.  I'm waiting to hear from *you*!
--
Dave Glowacki          dglo at ads.com          Advanced Decision Systems