19.2K on a 3b1

Peter J Diaz de Leon peter at csd4.csd.uwm.edu
Tue Mar 26 05:59:07 AEST 1991

Does anyone know if it is possible to run the 3b1 serial port
at 19.2K bps.

I need to transfer about 45MB of data between a ATT 3b1 and a ATT 6386EWGS
system.  If anybody has any other ideas I on how to do it my ears are open.

By the way the 3b1 as one of those 20MB tape drives which uses DC600 tapes.
However, the 386 could not read them.

				Thanks
				-Peter

University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee             USMAIL:  Peter J. Diaz de Leon
Computer Science Department                              7411 W. Warnimont Ave
                                                         Milwaukee, WI. 53220
ARPA: peter at csd4.csd.uwm.edu                     Daytime: (414)229-3886
UUCP: {wuarchive, rutgers, lll-winken} !uwm!miller.cs!peter