Can the 3b1 power supply handle 2 fans

Will Renkel renkel at motcid.UUCP
Fri Mar 22 00:06:09 AEST 1991

Last fall I had an "overheat" problem when the single fan in my 3b1 was freezing up.
The solution - remove the styrofoam by the other inlet and install a second
fan using the same power supply.  Why should it work?  According to an ATT source,
the 7300 had the same powere supply setup and 2 fans.  In fact, dont know why
the second fan was rfemoved from the 3b1.

	Will Renkel - Motorola - Cellular
	1501 W. Shure Drive - Room N258, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
	(708) 632-4416 - ...uunet!mcdchg!motcid!renkel