Drawing Programs, Printers, and TeX

John Campbell jdc at naucse.cse.nau.edu
Tue Mar 5 02:40:50 AEST 1991

>From article <1991Mar4.005149.4516 at athena.mit.edu>, by pschmidt at athena.mit.edu (Peter H. Schmidt):
>
> BUT, I'd like a 3b1 program that can do charts as well as functional plots.
> I've eard rumors of a gnuplot modification called fchart.  Does anybody else
> have any info. on this?
>
> Regards -- Peter

You can pick up my gplotlib from cs.duke.edu--it has bar charting as
an example.  For fchart you'll want to send mail to Piotr Filip Sawicki.
His address is fs at uwasa.fi (Finland).  Note that I have his first and
maybe only usenet posting of fchart and I don't see a note anywhere
talking about an ftp site in his work.

I also must admit to not having time or interest in unloading and
building the software.  If you are really interested and can't reach
Piotr (which is your first choice) send me mail and I'll turn the
code over to you.

	John Campbell               jdc at naucse.cse.nau.edu
                                    CAMPBELL at NAUVAX.bitnet
	unix?  Sure send me a dozen, all different colors.