5620 terminal

Ken Stox stox at balr.com
Thu Mar 7 10:22:11 AEST 1991

Recently, a few weeks ago, an individual posted to the net that they
had some 5620's. I responded to this person that I would be interested
in getting one or more of these terminals. ( Personal interest, as I
used to work for TeleType R&D ) Unfortunately, I never heard back, but
a few days ago, a package arrived at my desk with a 5620 keyboard enclosed.
No note, no hint as to who sent it.

So to make the story short, if you sent me this keyboard, could you drop
me a line, or call ?? I sure would like to get the other parts.

Many thanks in advance,

Ken Stox                          internet: stox at balr.com
BALR Corporation                  uucp: {uunet|att|attmail}!balr!stox
600 Enterprise Drive              voice: (708) 575-8200
Oak Brook, Illinois 60521         fax: (708) 575-8205
Ken Stox                          internet: stox at balr.com