Binaries needed

Mark J. Horn sparkie at picard.cs.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 15 12:58:46 AEST 1991

In article <2128 at public.BTR.COM> thad at public.BTR.COM (Thaddeus P. Floryan) writes:

[ ... ]

>But you DO have "vi" if you have (at least) the 3.51 Foundation Set disks.
>
>The ENCRYPTION SET (two disks) for "System Software Version 3.51" contains the
>following goodies:
>
>	crypt
>	ed
>	vi
>	shlib
>	makekey
>	libc.a
>	libp.p

[ ... Stuff about GNU Emacs deleted ... ]

Ah, Thad...?  I hate to possibly humiliate myself by disagreeing with a
net.god, BUT! I did NOT get vi in my Encryption Set.  I have a set of disks
called "Enhanced Editors"  I spent about two months having to use ed before
I found someone who would sell me these disks!  Did I spend those 2 months in
vain?

Is it just me or have did other people get their copy of vi from Enhanced
Editors?

- sparkie
--
/ __\| . \/ . \| . \| |/ /|_|| _ |	sparkie at picard.cs.wisc.edu