Help with Voicepower Applications

Mark J. Horn sparkie at picard.cs.wisc.edu
Sat Mar 30 04:37:31 AEST 1991

In article <1225 at netwrx1.NW1.COM> slaski at netwrx1.NW1.COM (Robert Slaski) writes:
>I have the AT&T Automated Attendant v1.0 software.  It works but it
>has bugs.  The Answering machine software (v2.0) is not oriented to
>multiple mailboxes.

Woah!  I didn't even know this software existed.  Anyone willing to get rid
of their copy - I'm very interested.

>I have been unable to connect to OSU to get Gil's answering machine software.
>Does it support multiple voice mailboxes?

Hmmm...I thought I was going to be able to answer this question, but I can't
really, however my initial reaction was to say "no it doesn't support multiple
mailboxes"  On a related note - that piece of software requires some libs that I
don't have.  Off the top of my head they were "libvoice.a" and "libtts.a"  What
package did those libs come in, and is anyone willing to part with that?

BTW - Gil put some comment in his readme about getting these libs directly from
him, if it turned out not to be illegal.  I tried sending him email, but he
didn't respond and it doesn't "seem" to be an all too legal thing anyway.  Did
anyone actually get the libs from Gil?  Is he still willing to mail 'em out?

As always - thanks,
- sparkie
--
/ __\| . \/ . \| . \| |/ /|_|| _ |	sparkie at picard.cs.wisc.edu