Looking for binaries.

Aaron Sherman asherman at dino.cpe.ulowell.edu
Wed Mar 13 03:15:54 AEST 1991

Hi, I'm looking for GNUEMACS binaries and/or Nethack3.x
If anyone has such a beast(s), please either e-mail them to me (pref.
in parts), or tell me where I can FTP/UUCP them from.

You can reach me as: asherman at dino.cpe.ulowell.edu, or
{wherever}!harvard!ulowell!dino!asherman

The EMACS is rather important, as I need it so that I can start
developing some code (I'd ask for vi, but it's proprietary) at home.

			-AJS

Thanks, all.

--
| asherman at dino.cpe.ulowell.edu	or	asherman%cpe at swan.ulowell.edu    or  |
|                  {backbone}!ulowell!ul-cpe!asherman                        |