hardware flow control

Bruce Lilly bruce at balilly
Wed Mar 27 16:19:57 AEST 1991

In article <2177 at public.BTR.COM> thad at public.BTR.COM (Thaddeus P. Floryan) writes:
>In article <1991Mar20.033336.23302 at blilly.UUCP> bruce at uucp (Bruce Lilly) writes:
>> [...]
>>TCHFCCTL isn't in any of the header files (at least not the ones which
>>came with the base 3.51 or development set), but it would appear to be
>>something like:
>>
>>#define	TCHFCCTL	(TIOC | 15)
>>
>>in the style of termio.h.
>
>Strange.  That definition IS in /usr/include/sys/termio.h on my systems,
>and the date on termio.h coincides precisely with the date I installed
>the 3.51 Development Set (back in 1987).

Yep. It seems the previous owner of the machine which I do most of my
software development on had an old version (1.3) of sys/termio.h -- 1.4
has it defined.  Sigh -- I could have saved a lot of time with adb if the
previous owner had kept the machine up-to-date.

--
	Bruce Lilly		blilly!balilly!bruce at sonyd1.Broadcast.Sony.COM