19.2K on a 3b1

Todd Day todd at appmag.com
Fri Mar 29 13:10:38 AEST 1991

vince at tc.fluke.COM (Craig Johnson) writes:

%Has anyone ever figured out the reason UA occasionally
%switches windows on you without you asking for it?  Spurious keyboard
%noise?  Is it dependent on SW version (I'm only sure I've seen it on a
%3.0 machine)?

I have 3.50.  I used to have the problem you described and then it all
of a sudden disappeared.  The only thing I can track it down to was
the replacement of the phone manager.  I now use the one from the
3.51m upgrade.

I also moved my machine several times, so take the above with a
grain of salt...

Todd Day  |  todd at appmag.com