Basic info on 68010 unix PC wanted.

DoN Nichols dnichols at ceilidh.beartrack.com
Wed Mar 6 13:22:48 AEST 1991

In article <1197 at organpipe.UUCP> tom at aquarius.as.arizona.edu (Thomas J. Trebisky) writes:

>As a total newcomer to the ATT unix-pc scene, I have several
>(probably basic, boring, and simple) questions to ask.

	I've already responded by e-mail, but don't you think that we should
could benefit from it who haven't ftp access, and can't yet fathom the
esoterica of setting up uucp, especially in such a way as to deal with the
Micom switch.  (Not to mention that they don't know the FAQ is out there,
nor how to access it, unless they've read the FAQ :-)

	Thanks
		DoN.
--
Donald Nichols (DoN.)		| Voice (Days):	(703) 664-1585
D&D Data			| Voice (Eves):	(703) 938-4564