Paranoia freaks under SVS Fortran!

jeffrey templon templon at copper.ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 4 01:48:54 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar3.013043.7243 at sci.ccny.cuny.edu> jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Jeffrey L Bromberger) writes:

>floating point stuff.  BTW: even after fixing the libraries, nothing
>improved.  Not a single thing.  How's that for a bummer!
>
>Anybody out there good in writing math libraries? (asbestos donned)

That's kind of strange; why wouldn't things get better after fixing the
floating point libraries??  That must mean that they are not really
fixed.

	About the math libraries?  I have two suggestions - first is to
try the ARCHIE server and ask it about math libraries.  Second is to
post an article to sci.math.num-analysis and ask them.  Maybe someone
has written one that's portable (or easily convertible.)

					Jeff