xtclient

Sohail Zafar zafar at eng.umd.edu
Sun Mar 24 16:27:13 AEST 1991

Hi everyone.  xtclient was posted on the net quite a while back and was
great to work with. But the main problem was that it could not be used
in multilplexed mode without the server on the host machine.  For people
logging on to 3B2's was ok because as I understand they have xt/layers
protocol with them. But what will happen to people like me who log on to
SUNs which do not have layers.  I remember someone request PD layers on
the net for the very same reason I have mentioned but never saw any
response regarding this.  I would therefore again request anyone who knows
the source for layers to post the information on the network for everybodys
benefit.

Sohail Zafar.
zafar at phoenix.src.umd.edu