need ms macros

DoN Nichols dnichols at ceilidh.beartrack.com
Mon Mar 18 04:19:39 AEST 1991

In article <1267 at hico2.UUCP> kak at hico2.UUCP (Kris A. Kugel) writes:

>I wanted to print out the documentation for the RCS
>system recently posted in comp.sources.unix
>Ack!*  No ms macros on my system.  Does anybody
>know how I can get an appropriate version of these
>that'll work with the existing nroff on my 3b1?
>(I don't have the time or diskspace to try groff right now)

	Sorry!  But if/when you try groff, the ms macros need to either be
renamed, or to be called as -mgs.  They are in /usr/local/lib/groff/tmac as
tmac.gs, and should be renamed as tmac.s to work.  I'd send you the tmac.mgs
file, but it is documented internally as being dependant on gtroff, so they
wouldn't work for you without groff.  If you're close enough to make an
exchange of floppys practical, I could give you the binarys for groff, or
you could get them from osu-cis.  (I remember a posting that someone had put
groff binaries there.)

	Good Luck
		DoN.

--
Donald Nichols (DoN.)		| Voice (Days):	(703) 664-1585
D&D Data			| Voice (Eves):	(703) 938-4564