Problems compiling perl4.003 on the UNIXPC/3B1

David H. Brierley dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US
Mon May 20 03:32:14 AEST 1991

In article <3940 at ux.acs.umn.edu> dke at ux.acs.umn.edu (David K. Eggen) writes:
>and to think I was going to try to start complieing perl today!
>does anyone have a binary I could ftp?

Perl version 4.0 patch level 3 binaries for the 3b1 are available on osu-cis.
For ftp access use the name "cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu".  The file name is
"att7300/languages/perl-bin.tar.Z".  For uucp access you must preceed the
file name with "~uucp/" and for ftp access you must preceed it with "pub/".
I suggest you also get a copy of the files "README.Z" and "README.quick.Z"
from the att7300 directory.
--
David H. Brierley
Home: dave at galaxia.newport.ri.us; Work: dhb at quahog.ssd.ray.com
Send comp.sources.3b1 submissions to comp-sources-3b1 at galaxia.newport.ri.us
%% Can I be excused, my brain is full. **